Blogapalooza Horizon 2.0 Event + Mini Haul + What's in my Bag

The Hotel
Last Saturday November 5, 2016, I attended the Blogapalooza Horizon 2.0 (It's a Blogger-to-Brand, Brand-to-Blogger's Event). It wasn't my first time to attend a blogger's event but It was my First time attending Blogapalooza (I was supposed to attend Blogapalooza 2015 but due to some reasons, I couldn't) and it goes very well as far as our stay there (I attended the event with my cousin Joy and she was a newbie blogger, here's her blog link: mystarmajhoy.blogspot.com).

The event was held at Novotel Araneta, the event opened at 10 o'clock in the Morning. Commuting is our best option because it takes us just one train (LRT) to go there and its a hassle-free and traffic-free travel. We consume 15-20mins only from our house to the venue. 

In the Venue: The set-up of booths were organized in their Garden (Outdoor) but the talks were inside the Tent/Hall (Indoor). We came around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and stayed there until past 6pm. Sadly, we haven't finished the event but we enjoyed our stay. Another good thing is, it didn't rain.

The Garden
First, we have to register at the GF. I'm pre-registered so I can bring a +1 (which is my cousin, Joy) and entitled to received the blogapalooza lootbag (this loot bag is only for pre-registered participants, bloggers who haven't pre-registered can come as walk-ins but can't get the blogapalooza lootbag).

Here's my cousin Joy and the Yellow Strap on my right shoulder is the Blogapalooza Lootbag.
The Event:

There were lot of booths to visit around the garden and all of them were really interesting. Most of them offer activities, games and prizes, free food and drinks (some were free taste and some were prizes from their mini games) but the most important thing is we were able to meet people and discover different amazing brands. By the way, the Blogapalooza event was featured at @current_ph.live. I'll feature some of their booth's offer on the haul part below (our experience from a booth).

P.S. sorry if I don't take much pictures, most of them were taken by the brand's camera.

Hope in a Bottle in Partnrship with Microtel. This booth catches our attention, actually its the first booth we visit after the registration, we even got a polaroid photo as a souvenir. Every Bottle counts to build a school, all we need to do is to drink the water then drop the bottle.

There's a game from Klopfer where you'll place 3 bottles in different spaces and hopefully get atleast 1 match, unluckily I didn't make it but my Cousin Joy did, she got to choose from different flavors they offer but she chooses the original flavor from klopfer as a prize.


At Krispy Kreme's booth, I get to personalized my own doughnut 😍🍩

At VIT, we played a mini memory game and have a Vit Drink (flavor of your choice) as a prize.

There's a game spin a wheel at GoMoto booth and I got a green fan as a consolation prize but my cousin made it to the grand prize which is a water-proof speaker which she was holding 😊


Here's a photo inside the tent.

I'm Drinking a Coffee-Flavored Chillz-Liked from San Mig's Booth

Here's a Doughnut Tower from Krispy Kreme's Booth.


Let's Moved-on to the Blogapalooza Haul:

Here's all I got from the Event

The Blogapalooza Lootbag contains the Blogapalooza Ecobag, 3 chippy twisters (We ate 2 of them), Vita Coco, Blogapalooza notepad, Vtra Big noodles.

We get to sign-up for Mabuhay Miles from Philippine Airlines and got a free pen from their booth.

It's a Brochure from My Marianas
We Got a floral Crown from My Marianas Philippines and have our photo taken from their booth.

Strike Mosquito Repellant Patch from ATC Healthcare. In their booth, we played the mini golf game and have this as a prize.

At Chemworld Fragrance Factory. We played their mini memory game and we have to match everything in just 1 minute, glad we made it and this 30ml perfume is our prize.

Here's the GoMoto Green Fan that I got from their Booth

I got Shinagawa Lasik & Aesthetics suitability test voucher from their booth.

This is from Tag's booth.

At MyOffice Booth, after we signed up, we got cute paperbag from them with a simple treat for our dog inside from Fetch.Ph
At Alfox booth, I played a mini game and I don't know what it's called but I got this bottle opener keychain as a prize.

The ATC Healthcare lootbag, it contains ATC Healthcare Paperbag and Hand book/Brochure, and some medicines & vitamins like FatOut, Vita-E, Robust, LiverMarin, RedoXfat, etc.

So here's "What's in my bag during the Blogapalooza Event"

From top to bottom, left to right

1. Ballpens-I'm not new to this kind of event and I'm pretty sure that there would be tons of sheets that we need to sign-ups
2. Coin Purse-since we ride the LRT station (because it's best way to commute and ride the LRT so we can go there in a short period of time without bumping into any traffic)
3. Heal and Refresh Stick from Naturale Bliss-I found this thing super effective especially to cure  instant head aches. Visit their instagram account: @naturalebliss
4. Blush and Kiss Potion Seduction of Exceptionnel Cosmetics-I always bring this tint anywhere because it's easy to apply yet satisfying. Visit their Instagram Account: @exceptionnelcosmetics
5. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Refillable Purser-It's perfect for on-the-go perfume, very classy and very light.
6. Johnsons Baby Powder Active Fresh- For Neck and Body since the major part of the event was held outdoor.
7. Finess Oil Control Sheets in Green Tea Scent-just so you know, I have oily skin (especially on my face) and I need to blot whenever I'm not comfortable with it anymore
8. Card and I.D. Holder-I Always bring my cards and ID's everytime I'm on an event, just in case I needed them.
9. Vanilla Mint Eos Lipbalm- Since the event is held outdoor, I need lipbalm to protect my lips from  drying assuming that I'll be exposed under the sun
10. Clean and Clear Powder- to Stay Fresh and Fab
11. Pads- Just in Case.
12. Tissue- For sweat
13. Mints-I never leave our house without mints
14. The Bag-For Everything that is written from #1-#13

P.S. My phone is in my pocket.

And that's all for now. Thanks for Reading!

Share:

0 comments

Place your thought here 😊