NIGHT LIFE ❤



Is there a time in your life when you experience staying up late inside the mall and happen to join the mall’s employees in going out? That time when you experience the “no traffic at all” because it was so late. That moment is the most perfect time I ever encountered especially weekends. No workloads to think about, No school classes that you need to attend, Fast internet connection and more time to relax and seize every single second of your time.


I love strolling around at night, riding a car while listening to a good music, walking in the sidewalk while having all the street, buildings, and car lit up just like stars in the sky and there’s no sun to burn you up. The No traffic feeling but you wishes to travel for more hours that the usual traffic hours. But of course you need to be extra careful while staying outside; joining some companies can make you feel happy and secure.

I'm with my sister: Check her blog out- dannisearielle.blogspot.com
Good Night Movies Suggestions:
Paper Towns
Soul Surfer
The Fault in our Stars
Inside Out
Finding Dory

This Photo was from the Movie Papertowns
Good Night Music Suggestions:
I don’t wanna Grow up by Bebe Rexha
Better Place by Rachel Platten
Moment of Truth by FM Static
Clean by Taylor Swift
Daylight by Maroon 5

     

Good Night Food Suggestions:
Marshmallows
Chocolate
Noodles
White Coffee
Pretzels

Night life for me is the most alleviate time. I’m not a party goer or a bar hopper but I am a happy night owl.

❤❤❤ Thanks for Reading! Have a Nice Day! ❤❤❤

Tags:

Share:

0 comments

Place your thought here 😊