Let's heal together with Naturalé Bliss



There's a lot of organic products that i've used and they never failed my expectations and satisfaction. Most of them were featured on my previous blog, So here's another Naturale Bliss Product's Review (additional Product's from Naturale Bliss).

1. Naturale Bliss Inhale and Exhale Fizzy


Scent: The Menthol Scent of this product is really soothing. It goes deep to your throat which makes it really effective.


The Product: It worked just like a bath bomb when you soaked it into the water but the product itself. As an inhaler, it worked really well.


2. Naturale Bliss Heal & Refresh Lotion Bar/Lotion Stick

Packaging: It is placed on the iconic naturale bliss white lipbalm container


Scent: You can smell the menthol scent in just one sniff but the goodthing is, it does not focused on the menthol itself because it has a unique minty scent.



The Product: I'm really impressed with this product. I apply it on my forehead (2 days ago since I first tested it) and at first I thought that it wouldn't work as I expected because I can't feel the minty feeling in an instant but I was wrong, I'm definitely wrong. When you apply the lotion stick on your forehead, you need to wait a little, after a minute or two, you will feel the mint and it nurture as time goes by, then suddenly you won't feel the ache anymore, the good thing is you get to sniff the unique minty scent of the product. You can get the minty feeling without smelling a hard menthol scent. So I must say that it worked perfectly the way it was made plus it fits your pocket so you can bring it anywhere.

You can Visit their shop on Instagram, just follow @naturalebliss or visit their facebook page naturaleblissbeautyandwellness to know more about their lovely products.



Share:

0 comments

Place your thought here 😊