It's an Organic Thing ft. Naturale Bliss



I've been fascinated with organic products since then because I find them very useful and reliable when it comes to skin care. In this Blog, I will share to you a new line of organic product, it is called Naturale Bliss. I got 4 (four) lovely products from them which I will give my reviews below.


The Gift comes with this Label that contains their contact number and social media pages/shops.


A Welcome note with Naturale Bliss Background.
This were the products I got from Naturale Bliss.



1.       Naturale Bliss New You Natural Face Serum
Price: Php 189.0020ml


Packaging: The product is placed in a green glass vial with a dropper cap which I find very cool. The Packaging also has its logo, product name, ingredients, uses, application direction, and expiry date.

Scent: You can slightly smell the aroma of grapeseed oil and almond oil. It smells good even on my face, I can sense the smell of rosehip oil which has a very nice scent.

The Product: It’s not that much oily as I expected when applied to face, actually it feels more like a face moisturizer. Also, it didn’t give a sticky feeling and oily look which is very nice.As stated on the bottle, it can even reduce fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and get rid of dark spots. Based also on my research, Rosehip oil can help get rid of scars.

2.     Naturale Bliss Gorgeous Me Hair Serum
Price: Php 69.00 10ml

 

Packaging: The product is placed in a glass container with a roller ball top which make the product very easy to apply without getting your hands messy.

Scent: I can sense the smell of some organic oil mixture.

The Product: I like this product, it makes my hair feels healthy. As stated on the bottle, it can help reduce hair loss and its one of my hair problems. Every time I comb my hair or remove my ponytail, I experience severe hair loss which kinda freaking me out but using this product, There’s still a slight hair fall but atleast It lessen.

3.       Naturale Bliss Bubble Yum Lipbalm
Price: Php 70.00


Packaging: It is placed in a white lipbalm container with the Naturale Bliss Logo, Ingredients, and expiry date.

Scent & Color: it has a fruity bubble gum scent and has a cherry red color.

The Product: The lipbalm is very easy to glide, in just one application you can get your lips hydrated and moisturized, It’s perfect even for kids.

4.       Naturale Bliss Stop the Itch Lotion stick
Price: Php 65.00


Packaging: It is place in a lipbalm container which made it more convenient to carry because it can even fit in your pockets.

Scent: I can sense a scent of ginger in the product.

The Product: I’m really in love with this product. I encountered lot of mosquito bites lately and their very itchy.  This product helps me to cure itchiness and redness of mosquito bites very quick. I’m so happy that Naturale Bliss discovered and produce this kind of Product.

You can Visit their shop on Instagram, just follow @naturalebliss or visit their facebook page naturaleblissbeautyandwellness to know more about their lovely products.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Nice review.bet q tlaga mga organic products na gaya nito at mura sya ha..love it!!💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging, it is simple. I think the hair Serum will be a perfect catch too because like you I experience falling hair. Unlike nung pregnant pa ako, less hair fall ako. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. I would love to try them too, since it's organic and safe!

    ReplyDelete

Place your thought here 😊