Whitening Essentials ft. Skinlush by Pacey

Who doesn't want a fair skin?






I've been obsessed with whitening products these past few days. Due to mood changing weather, i'm worried about skin discoloration like sun burn and others (because the sun is way too hot than before).

Skinlush by Pacey offers effective whitening products. I've been using two of them lately and I'm so impressed on how it works and meet my expectations. Here are the two:

1. Skinlush by Pacey Ultimate Whitening Soap


 

Packaging/look: The soap is so cute. It has a 3-color combination: Orange, Pink, and White which I think is cool. The packaging has a Product name also. It is printed in a white cardboard with a Pink motif. The Shop's name is also embedded on the soap itself.



Scent: It has a fruity smell in the scent of Orange.



The Product: I usually leave a lather of whitening soap on my skin for two minutes or more to help my skin in penetrating the ingredients of the product and I always feel a bit of tickling everytime. The soap achieved the same expectation, it means that the product is effective plus the scent stays on your skin even after bath.

2. Himalayan Salt Glow



Packaging: The Bath Salt is placed in a brown plastic container with a sticker on top. The sticker's theme is also pink and I love the combination of brown and pink.

Scent: Just like the Skinlush by Pacey ultimate whitening soap, it has a mild fruity scent of orange.



The Product: I been using salt scrub eversince and as I expected, it has a rough texture when scrubbing to skin. But that quality has a good intention because it help you removed dead skin cells and renew your skin.

Cath's tip: When using salt scrub, place a small amount at your hand and add a few drops of water to loosen the rough texture.

Visit their lovely shop because they have a lot to offer, you can get this product in an affordable price. Just Visit and Follow @skinlush_by_pacey on instagram to know more about their shop.

Share:

2 comments

Place your thought here 😊