Let's Spread Happy with Enervon 😊

Have you heard about this line from a commercial? "Ikaw? Sino ang gusto mong maging Happy?"


I can't remember when did this thing started but I'm gonna share it to you. Recently, I'm browsing my facebook's News feed when I discover about this ad "Sign-up today and Received your Enervon Happy Pack now!". I already heard about this in their commercial on TV and I didn't expect that it does.


First, I sign-up on their website www.enervon.com.ph and answered a little survey. In that survey, they'll let you answer the question "Are you an enervon user?" (I didn't remember the exact question but it goes like that). If you're not an enervon user but you are willing to try, they'll send you a happy pack, but when you're an enervon user already, they'll use your registration as an entry to their raffle promo where you can win exciting prizes.

After signing up, I almost forgot that I did sign-up but just this week, an Enervon Happy Pack came to my mail.

It comes with a let's spread happy box with a tag line "Make everyday your Happiest Day with Enervon!"




Here's what's inside:

1. The "Welcome to the Enervon Happy tribe" Card.


2. 8 Enervon Vitamins


1. Sign-up today and Let's Spread Happy!







Share:

3 comments

  1. Got also thier sample!! Lets spread happy💛💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I didn't know about their raffle promo but yeah i also received from my hubby's registration. For the hubby naman pareho kayo My welcome to the happy tribe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yung 3 samples ko ang tagal dumating. :(

    ReplyDelete

Place your thought here 😊