The Power of GSO ft. Loveurskin.Ph

"Happiness is having a Natural Beauty"-anonymous


Grapeseed oil is one of my most used organic product. I use usually use it as my day and night moisturizer. I even use it as substitute to my lotion sometimes. here are lot of benefits you can gain from using organic products.


The benefits of Grape seed oil as a beauty product is by helping you to get rid of:

1. Oily Skin
2. Pimples
3. Blackheads & Whiteheads
4. Large Skin Pores
5. Dry, Dull, & Rough Skin
6. Dark Undereye Circles & Eyebags
7. Fine lines & Wrinkles
8. Dark Elbows & Knees
9. Dark Underarm & Bikini Lines
10. Dark Skintone & other discolorations
11. Spider Legs
12. Varicose Veins
13. Cracked heels
14. Dandruff
15. Hair loss

Loveurskin.Ph offers affordable Grape seed oil and other organic products too. For thig Blog, I will give my Review for their Zivine Organics GSO.

The Packaging: It has a Violet theme color just like the skin of Grapes featuring their logo in the sticker together with the Ingredient (100%  pure organic, cold pressed Grapeseed Oil) and Directions for use.


Scent: Just like other GSO, it smells organic. It has soft scent of organic unlike the other GSO.

The product: The texture of the oil is as good as the usual GSO and about the working properties, I like how it is easily absorbed and helps me lighten some discoloration on my skin. And ofcourse, for better result use it daily, iwill help you achieve the skin you've always love. The longer use, the better result.

Visit @loveurskin.ph on instagram for orders. Check them out for more of their affordable organic products.

Grab your own GSO now and start the organic way of life.

Share:

2 comments

Place your thought here 😊