Cafe Noriter

It's not my first time in here but it's my first time to blog it here!

Last Saturday we attended an event near Taft, so we decided to stop over at cafe noriter and take a good sip for a while.

Location:
2F-Estrada St. Cor. Taft Avenue
In front of DLSU and Tropical Hot


Prices Range:
Beverages: (Coffee & Frappes) Php 95-200 approx.
Pastries: (Bread & Cake) Php 105-200 approx.
Sandwiches: Php 140-150 approx.
Smoothies: Php 150-200 approx.
Halo-Halo: (Good for 2 or more) Php 250-450 approx.


If you're an artist at heart, you can decorate paper cups and display it on the shop or take it home as a souvenir. There were color pencils & pens available on site.


Another thing is, it's very cozy. There were different spots where you can sit and relax, a spot where there's a chair and a spot where you can sit on the floor (it's actually wood).


Another thing is, I don't know if it's legal to vandal there but it's everywhere. Most people leave their marks like the date that they were there. 


Actually, all the vandals somehow adds design to the whole place and it was nice.



Since we just stop over to take a sip, we both
 ordered Choco Mint Frappuccino. I came in with my cousin, Joy.

Couple Drinks
One of my Fave
Me enjoying my Choco-Mint

Thank you so much for Reading!

Tags:

Share:

0 comments

Place your thought here 😊