More Natural when using #NaturaleBliss



As an organic lover, it's not my first time using Naturale Bliss' Products. I tried so many organic products in their line and I must say that their organic version were really innovative, natural, effective, and budget friendly.

Up until now, I've been using their products for how many months now on a daily basis and it's very worth it. (You can see my previous post if you want to know more about their products that I've already tried).

They release their new products recently and I'm so lucky and honored to get first dibs on them which I'll be sharing with you guys.

1. Naturalé Bliss' Read my Lips Lipbalm


Packaging: The lipbalm tube was white with a sticker of their logo in front and a sticker of ingredients and claims at the back.

Flavor: Choco-Mint
Scent: Chocolate (And you'll surely love it)
Claims: It moistens & Enhances Fullness of Lips


The Product: I already tried their Bubble Yum flavored Lipbalm and it really moisturized my lips. I must say that this new Choco-Mint flavor is my new favorite balm. The product itself is color chocolate. Aside from the Chocolate Flavor, I get to enjoy this minty feeling in my lips, it's very refreshing coz it will cool your lips in an instant just like you put a small tube of ice in it and its very relaxing.

2. Naturalé Bliss' Balm for all Seasons


Packaging: it is placed in a small clear circle container and you have to twist it to open. It also has a sticker in front with the Naturale Bliss' logo and the title of the product. Tha back sticker has the list of ingredients, claims, and direction.


Color: White
Scent: It smells organic. I smell a bit of ginger in it and some scent of organic oils.
Claims: soothes minor skin discomfort, suitable for eczema, skin asthma & other skin related conditions.
Direction: Apply thinly on skin. Suitable for Children of any Age.


The Product: It somehow looks like Naturale Bliss' Stop the Itch Balm and I tried to use it on some insect bites on my arms since I really don't have skin allergies. It helps a lot because the itching stops in a while. It kinda help me to get rid of mosquito, i don't know if that's just a coincidence but it happens twice upon using this product. I think it kinda acts like a mosquito shield, I'm not sure but it works like that on me especially the area near where I put the balm.

3.. Naturalé Bliss' Solid Perfume in the scent of Affirmation


Packaging: The solid perfume is placed on a small silver container and very easy to open because you just have to slide the cover and as you close it, it locks. Very hassle-free and travel friendly. You can bring it anytime with you. It also has a sticker of their logo in front with the label of the scent and a Sticker of ingredients with claims at the back.



Color: White
Scent: it has an elegant smell that I think suit for both men and women (in short, its unisex).
Claims: Rub & Sniff-Suitable for sensitive skin, moisturizes and hydrates skin.


The product: I love the Idea of Solid perfume. Its very easy to use and very handy. You just have to rub it and sniff. It's also long lasting, It stays up on me for 4-8 hours i think.


Another Naturalé Bliss products has been added to my daily essentials. You can check out their shop on instagram, just search for @naturalebliss. They offer a lot of affordable and effective organic products, perfect for organic lovers and even for those who are new to organic products. It's really a must try!

Share:

0 comments

Place your thought here 😊