Shop Globally with Uskoop

Have you ever encountered this situation? “I want to buy this particular product/item but I couldn’t”. Either it’s rare and not available in your Country or it’s available but a bit pricey compared to others. Glad I found Uskoop PH, Problem is solved.



I’m a Swiftie (that’s what Taylor Swift Fans called themselves) and I started to collect products entitled to her locally and internationally. Since Taylor is an International Artist, of course her Brands were mostly sold internationally and I’m so desperate to complete Taylor Swift’s Merchandise especially her signature perfumes but unluckily it’s not available in the Philippines (My Country).

I already have two kinds of Taylor Swift’s Perfume,

First is the Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck Enchanted refillable purser that my daddy bought me from an online shop (Facebook in particular). It is owned by the seller (freighted for her by her loved one who’s working abroad) and she happens to sell it due to some personal reasons so Daddy bought it for me as his Birthday Gift. Actually, it’s very rare to find this kind of product here in the Philippines.


Second is the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck 100ml bought by my aunt abroad. It is given to me during her vacation here in the Philippines. See, I waited so long for this item to come.

And there’s a lot more that I wish to buy, actually I’m stalking different online shops here in Philippines but I found it a bit too pricey rather than the original price of the product and most of them were only available at Walmart (which do not ship here in my country) and that’s really sad.

Here are the top 5 Products on my List that I wish to buy at Walmart through Uskoop Ph:

1.       Taylor Swift Incredible Things Perfume



2.       Taylor by Taylor Swift Perfume


3.       Taylor by Taylor Swift Solid Perfume Pencil


4.       Taylor by Taylor Swift Perfume Set


Taylor by Taylor Swift Made of Starlight Perfume



So here’s the thing: I found a site/shop that will bought for me these lovely products from Walmart. My new shopping Buddy: Uskoop PH

All you need to do is:

1.       Sign-up at Uskoop PH
2.       Find the Product you want to buy (for example: a Product from Walmart) then copy the URL



3.       Simply paste it to Uskoop PH 


and voila! You can buy it already (Make sure to complete your Shipping Details)


Comparison when you buy it here in the Philippines.

From other site: Shipping fee is not yet Included


From Uskoop PH:

Note: The Base Price is the Product's Price, the Php 932.07 is the Shipping Price that's why it's Php 2,492.06



I found a site that offers this kind of service too (buy from US Stores then have it shipped here in the Philippines) but their International Shipping cost too much and the estimate shipping time is too long compared to Uskoop PH.

From other site:


From Uskoop PH: (See the Big Difference?)



Here are some Features of Uskoop PH that I love:

·         One-stop shopping-and-shipping service on one site

·         Prices are all-inclusive and Uskoop PH will take care of shipping, customs & taxes with insurance

·         Delivers to your doorstep anywhere in the PH via air 10-15 business days

·         No need to worry about credit card acceptance outside your home country

·         No need to pay US Sales Tax

·         No need to use a US shipping Address

·         Single checkout from different US online stores

·         Multiple Payment Options

·         Uskoop PH takes care of everything. You only have to tell what you want to buy and Uskoop PH will take care of everything from buying to shipping to your address to customer service and post-sale support



Visit their Website to know more!
https://www.uskoop.com.ph/

Share:

0 comments

Place your thought here 😊