Essentials ft. Skin Bounty Ph

Why I always love organic products? Simple. Because it brings out the beautiful you in a healthy and natural way.




Here are some of my favorite @skinbounty.ph products.

1. Grape seed Oil🍇


Packaging: I really love the packaging of this one. It can help you control the amount of oil that you will use. And with it's tiny bottle, you can bring it anytime with you, it even fits my purse.


Scent: It smells like Organic. A seedy scent 😊

The Product: As of now,  I love how it leaves my skin moisturize. I even enjoy the non-sticky feels. As early as 2 days, I can slightly see how it tone some mosquito bites discolorations on my hand that i've got few days ago and didn't expect that it'll work that fast. I even use it in my face to lighten some acne marks.


Cath's Tip:
-massage it to your face/skin so it can be easily absorbed.

Cath's Hack:
-use it in the morning after washing your face, while your face/skin is fresh.
-Use it before going to bed, it's the perfect time because your skin is on a relax mode while you're asleep.

2. Rosa Bella Soap🌹


Packaging: It has a girly kind of vintage packaging. The Ingredients are visible also in front.

Scent: I love the scent. It smells like a creamy rose.

The Product: It's not hard unlike the soap yet it's not that soft. I mean, just right for a soap. Upon using it, I can feel the creamy lather on my skin. After bath, I love how it feels on my skin. I can also feel a little tickling upon leaving it on my skin and that's a good sign on how effective it was. It's very soothing.

Cath's Tip:
- You can cut it into tiny bars so you can have an easy grip while taking a bath and use it for a longer period of time.


 Cath's Hack:
-leave the soap on your skin for about 2mins. It helps your skin absorb the ingredients and makes the effectivity visible in a short period of time.

3. Choco Lovah Body Scrub🍫


Packaging: I like how handy it is and fits perfectly in my shower caddy.

Scent: It smells like you want to eat it.  Even if it is'nt open, you can sniff the chocolatey scent and It's like the smell of "champorado" when you're in bath.

The Product: Aside from the scent, I love the texture of this scrub. It really soften and even smoothen your skin. After using, it gives you the fresh and clean feeling.

Cath's Tip:
-use it every weekends/anytime that you're not in a hurry. Take your time to enjoy your bath. 🛁


You can check out their shop on Instagram: Just search for @skinbounty.ph, Make sure to follow them. They offer great products in affordable price.

Share:

0 comments